Kristin over at A Mom on the Run posted this survey. I loved doing them ages ago so thought it'd be fun to do this one!
1. Would you rather run a 5K or a marathon?
Hmm...If I had to choose between just regular races then I guess a 5k since it doesn't require as much training. But if it was the WDW Marathon then I'd choose that! (I loved it last year and can't wait to do it again this year!) My favorite distance is the half marathon though--just enough of a challenge!
2. Would you rather run a flat race in the heat or a hilly race in the cold?
Definitely a flat race in the heat. I live in Florida so I'm used to heat. I am not used to hills--AT ALL. And I hate the cold and running in the cold. It makes my chest hurt. If I lived somewhere cold, I wouldn't be a runner.
3. Would you rather get new running shoes or a new running outfit?
A running outfit. I hate shopping for running shoes since I have yet to find ones that are good for me. But if I see a cute running skirt and top, I'm all over it!
4. Would you rather run a marathon without headphones or a Garmin?
Garmin. I use both my Garmin and Runkeeper on my phone so I would still be able find out my pace and stats just from that. I ran a race once without music because my headphones broke and it was rough.
5. Would you rather choose a race because of the convenience (location, price, travel) or the swag?
Convenience. Swag is cool and all but I definitely choose my races based on where they are.
6. Would you rather run a PR that results in an injury or finish strong and miss a PR?
Definitely finish strong and miss a PR. Injuries are absolutely no fun so I'd like to avoid them as much as possible.
7. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 push-ups?
Neither? I'm so not good at cross training. I guess squats. It would hurt but I know I could do it. Push ups--I'm lucky if I can do 5.
8. Would you rather run without socks or without a sports bra?
Without a sports bra. I have tons of shirts are tight and have built in cups so they're still really supportive
9. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
ugh---I guess a treadmill. They make me dizzy but at least I could watch tv to keep me entertained.
10. Would you rather run a Ragnar Relay or be part of a marathon relay team?
Ragnar Relay! This is on my bucket list! I was supposed to do one in the fall but the group changed their mind without telling me.
11. Would you rather run naked or take a naked yoga class?
Once again, neither. I'm super modest! But if I had to pick, then running. Bending over naked and some of the yoga positions would not be something I'd want to see or have people see.
12. Would you rather come in 4th in the Olympics or 1st at the New York City Marathon?
4th in the Olympics. NYC Marathon is a huge feat, but I think the Olympics are even more amazing!
13. Would you rather give up running for 3 years to get a BQ (Boston Marathon qualifying time) or never BQ but run as much as you want?
Give up running for 3 years to get a BQ. Sadly, I'm not one of those people that just has to run every day. So if I knew that giving it up would get me a BQ, I'd take it!
Ok, your turn! I'd love to know your answers!