I love crock pot recipes! Unfortunately, I leave for work at 7:30 am and we don't eat dinner until 7:30pm, so that's a little too long to leave things cooking. But I love to use the slow cooker on weekends when I can!
I'm not sure where I got this recipe either--its been in my recipe box!
Creamy Cheesy Chicken
~2 Tbs Butter, melted
~salt & pepper to taste
~2 Tbs Italian salad dressing mix
~10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
~ 8oz package of cream cheese
~1/2 cup white win
~1 Tbs onion, chopped
1) Brush chicken with melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper
2) Arrange chicken in slow cooker; sprinkle dressing mix over top
3) Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours
4) About 45 minutes before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in a saucepan; cook and stir until smooth
5) Pour over chicken in slow cooker; cover and continue cooking on low for 45 minutes.
6) Serve over cooked rice
The sauce is soo yummy! I love to serve croissants with this so I can get all of the extra sauce! This makes for some great leftovers too!
Post a Comment