I got this recipe from the Publix Family Style magazine, but I can't find any links to it online!
Crispy Baked Pork Chops & Potatoes
~ 1 egg
~2 tablespoons fat-free milk (I used 2% and it was fine)
~1 cup packaged corn bread stuffing mix
~ 4 pork loin chops, cut 1/2 inch thick (1 to 1 1/2 pounds total)
~ salt and ground black pepper
~ 1 20-ounce package frozen roasted potato pieces
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Break egg into a shallow dish and beat with a fork; stir in milk.
3) Crush corn bread stuffing mix and place in another shallow bowl.
4) Trim fat from pork loin chops; season with salt and pepper.
5) Dip pork chops into egg mixture.
6) Coat both sides with stuffing mix.
7) Arrange pork chops in a single layer on one half of a baking sheet with sides.
8) Add frozen roasted potato pieces to the other half of the same pan, mounding potatoes as needed to fit.
9) Bake, uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork is done (160 degrees) and potatoes are lightly browned and crisp, turning pork and stirring potatoes once.
I love meals that make things easy. And being able to cook both the main dish AND the side dish together, on the same pan, saves time and means less cleaning up. The stuffing mix on the pork chop gave it a nice crisp. I'll be making this again! (I served this with Birds Eye Steamfresh Lightly Seasoned Garlic Cauliflower but we weren't a fan of that side.)