I've seen several people do Five Things Friday so I thought I would start too! Hopefully I'll always have 5 things to talk about!
1) I have rediscovered my love for Lululemon. I have a couple outfits by them but then I was told to try the Cool Racerbacks (or CRBs as the cool kids call them). They are sooo soft! They fit a little weird on me. I think I need an in between size but I went with the smaller size. Its a little tight around the armholes but the rest is so comfy, I think it'll be okay on runs. (although after looking at the two pics below, maybe I should have gone with the bigger size...the picture on the right is the bigger size. It was just sooo long on me) I also love the Pace Setter Skirt. The little ruffly butt is so cute! I bought 2 CRBs and a matching Pace Setter! But I need more!
2) Saturday was Kory's 35th birthday. We went to dinner at Rocco's Tacos. Um. Wow. That is apparently the new place to see & be seen, pick up & be picked up. I totally forgot my shortest skirt/dress, tightest & skimpiest top, and highest heels. My bad. The food was only okay too. Sorry Kory!
3) I signed up for 3 races this week! I signed up for the Tour de Pain in Jacksonville which is a 4 miler on Friday afternoon, 5k on Saturday morning, and 1 miler on Saturday afternoon. Then there was the whole Space Coast Half Marathon debacle. But luckily I was able to mail in my registration and got in! I also signed up for the Gridiron 5k. I'll be sporting my Orange & Blue of course!
4) The hubby and I saw 2 movies this week. Both times we went to see Monsters University but it was sold out. Gah! We saw Pacific Rim on his bday (giant robots are his thing, not mine but it was his bday). Then on Wednesday we saw Despicable Me 2. It was cute. I can see my kindergarteners imitating the minions during the school year!
5) On Tuesday, I started doing plankadays. My first one was 1:01. Not too bad. I've found that it hurts my shoulders more than anything. A friend suggest doing straight arm ones so I'll try that tonight. Hopefully these will help trim my tummy!
How was your week?