This is another recipe that I've had in my recipe box.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
~1/2 lb linguine
~2 TBSP Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
~1/2 lb uncooked, peeled shrimp
~8 oz pkg mushrooms
~6oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
~3/4 oz chicken broth
~1/4 cup parmesan cheese
~3 cloves minced garlic
1) Cook pasta as directed on package.
2) Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
3) Add mushrooms; cook until 8 minutes left on pasta.
4) Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, adding garlic for the last minute.
5) Remove shrimp with slotted spoon.
6) Add cream cheese and broth to skillet; cook until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently.
7) Stir in shrimp and 3 TBSP parmesan cheese.
8) Drain pasta; Top with shrimp and sauce.
I love creamy sauces and this one was perfect! I serve it with a Pillsbury crescent roll (perfect for dipping in the sauce!)
YUM! I desperately need new recipes :)ReplyDelete
I'm not very good at cooking (and I hate it!) but I'm trying! I just can't figure out how to make it pretty!Delete