1) I got my Sweatybands in from the Runstreak challenge contest from Love to Run. I was lucky enough to be able to pick the two that I wanted. They're so cute!
2) On Tuesday I went to Massage Envy. I was lucky to get a gift card for a massage there from one of my parents at the end of last year. It was sooo nice! My running buddy has a membership there and always goes to Desmond. Desmond also works at runDisney expos so I've met him a couple of times. The last time I saw him, in January, I was going to physical therapy for my knee. At that time, they were still convinced it was my ITBand. During the massage, he was working on my legs and I was telling him how they decided it was fibular head tendonitis. I told him my knees were pretty achy after my 13 miler and he told me he'd check my ITBand. And nope. They're still fine. He said my left one is slightly tighter than my right (my right is the one that is achy-er) but that they're both good. So I'm glad to hear its not the dreaded ITBand. Not sure what it is though!
3) On Wednesday, I had a wonderful day. I sent a class email out to all of my Kindergarteners from last year for a movie day and 5 kiddos were able to come see Turbo with me. They were so cute and shy at first! I love being on summer break, but I do miss my kids!
I also met up with some friends for a girl's night out at Melting Pot.--my FAVORITE restaurant! They usually have special every other month so we always try to hit it up. Yum!
4) I won a Drenched 5k entry from A Mom on the Run. It's the same weekend as the Tour de Pain. So that means a 4 miler on Friday evening, 5k on Saturday morning, 1 miler on Saturday afternoon, and Drenched 5k on Sunday morning. 4 races in in 48 hours. I can't wait!!
5) I am figuring out that I am starting to have a hard time remembering things. I see run-related things that I want and then forget about them! So I thought I'd start a little wish list here so I don't forget (plus, my bday is in a little over a month in case a certain someone is reading).
~White Tiara Visor from Running Princess
~Some Gone for a Run Tees in M: Womens Everyday Runners Tee Runner's Tiara in Lush Berry, Womens Everyday Runners Tee Little Miss Runner in Teal, Womens Everyday Runners Tee Florida State Runner (Royal/Orange) in Charcoal Gray,
~ I can always use more Sweatybands!