1) I lost my wonderful grandmother on Tuesday. It was a little expected and thankfully my mom got to be there for her at the end. I flew up to Virginia on Wednesday night to be there for the service on Thursday.
2) I flew back home on Thursday night, landing at the airport at midnight and getting home at 1am. Then I was back up at 4:15am and back at the airport at 5am. Everyone asked me why I didn't just stay the night at the airport but I wanted to switch out luggage. But I was ready for the Dumbo Double Dare! It was bittersweet because it was such a sad week yet I was so excited for the race. After two races, we walked out with 4 medals!
3) Sunday was my birthday. My hubby and friends had some wonderful surprises planned. And I had to wear my special birthday shirt!
4) My Kona Kase came in last week.
~BioTrust All-Natural Protein Cookie in Frosted Oatmeal Raisin
~ Justin's Classic Almond Butter
~Greenola in Raisin Coconut Flavor
~Rise Bar in Crunchy Carob Chip
~Krave Jerky in Chili Lime
~Quest Bar in White Chocolate Raspberry
~we were supposed to get San Franola but something happened so we got a Larabar in Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
5) I received my Camelback that I won from the Run Chat!
6) Bella's 3rd birthday was on Thursday and I spoil her so of course she needed a birthday pupcake!
7) Since I was out of town for my birthday, Kory took me to dinner on Thursday to celebrate. He took me to my favorite restaurant Melting Pot. He hates it but I LOVE it!
Blasphemy! No one can hate the melting pot!ReplyDelete
My husband hates it too; he doesn't understand why you have to pay so much to cook your own food :)ReplyDelete
That's exactly what my husband says!!Delete
Those medals sure are pretty!ReplyDelete
I know! And surprisingly heavy when worn all together!Delete