1) I ran a virtual 5k for Jost Running last week. I was supposed to run it the week before, but I was taking some time off for an injury. I ran the 5k in 29:57
2) I got my Kona Kase last week
~Crum Creek's Mini-Breadsticks
~Surf Sweets Jelly Beans
~Ojio Sport Electrolyte Mixes in Berry and Citrus
~Skratch Exercise Hydration Mix with Lemons and Liems
~Wai Lana Fruit & Nut Bar in Tropical Macadamia
~Nature's Bakery Fig Bar in Raspberry
~Cliff Crunch Granola Bar in White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
~Balance Bar in Lemon Meringue Crunch
3) Last weekend I went up to Gainesville to watch the Gator football game with Kory, one of my best friends and her boyfriend. I wasn't feeling too great after my 15k that morning but I still had a blast. I love going to the Gator games!
4) I'm headed back up to Gainesville bright and early for the chORD Half Marathon. It's all through the Gainesville campus! I can't wait to run through the Swamp!! I'll be all ready for the race, decked out in my orange and blue (it seems weird not to have my bib yet!! It's a two hour drive so my rock-star hubby is gonna drive me so I can nap a little on the way there & back!
5) Due to my knee problems, I'm going to try KT tape for the first time tomorrow. I watched the video on their webpage. I hope I do it right! And yes, I had to get orange & blue to match my outfit!
Post a Comment