Cake Batter Pudding Cookies
~1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
~3/4 cup brown sugar
~1/4 cup sugar
~1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, dry
~3/4 cup yellow cake mix, dry
~1 tsp vanilla
~1 tsp baking soda
~2-1/4 cups flour”
~1/2 tsp salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
4) Add in pudding package and cake mix and beat until well blended.
5) Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
6) Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
7) Mix in sprinkles.
8) Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
9) Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.
I apologize that I didn't get a better picture. I was taking them to a softball tournament as a treat and as soon as they cooled, we were out the door.
These cookies were so yummy! I was a little hesitant about the sprinkles because I am not a sprinkles girl, but it turned out more like funfetti, which I love! The cookies were moist and oh-so-good. I'll be making these again!
Holy YUM YUM YUM! <3! Can you send me some? ;)ReplyDelete
Darn! I should have saved some for you :)Delete
They look delicious! I might have to add more sprinkles (because we're sprinkle-lovers here)! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
YUM! This is making me hungry...thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Jennifer, I'll be adding more sprinkles too!